Autochartist offers traders automated market-scanning tools that highlight trade opportunities based on support and resistance levels.
- Chart pattern formations such as Triangles, Wedges, Head-and-Shoulders and Channels;
- Fibonacci Retracements, Extensions, ABCD, Gartley and Butterfly patterns;
- Key Levels– the technical analysis of horizontal support and resistance levels;
- Volatility Analysis provides an overall assessment of risk and volatility
- Our Favorites– Autochartist provides a list of currently active trading opportunities that have had a high probability of success over the past 6 months. (Disclaimer:past performance probability may not be indicative of future performance).
- Performance Statistics provides insight as to which patterns have reached their forecast levels over the last 6 months.
- E-mail subscriptions provide one with a technical outlook of the markets for the next 24 – 48 hours.
Autochartist’s technical analysis products: Chart patterns; Fibonacci patterns and Key Levels are automatically identified by pattern recognition engines that continuously monitor financial instruments.
Emerging patterns provides one with early warning of where trade opportunities are developing that is, where price is approaching support or resistance. This is useful to swing traders looking for ranges within which they can trade.
The Volatility Analysis tool provides statistical information about price volatility for the instruments traded. Volatility Analysis provides an assessment of risk when setting take profit and stop-loss levels.
- Autochartist covers most financial markets such asForex, Indices, Commodities, Stocks, CFD’s and Futures.
- Autochartist saves time by continuously scanning the markets for trade opportunities.
- Each Chart pattern; Fibonacci pattern and Key Level comes with a set of visual quality indicators that give novice traders an ability to interpret patterns, while it lets more experienced traders perform advanced search functions.
I hope you found this article helpful, if not please check out our Help Center here for more information of the Autochartist products offered to you.